Friday, June 21, 2013

PERIOD SEX

I cannot fathom how any man can turn down sex simply due to the fact that his partner (in this case - it would have to be a female) has her PERIOD.  To quote Christian Drake, "Baby, I will make love to you until we look like a war zone.  Give me the sweet murder of your body until they string-up crime scene tape across the bedroom, because PERIOD SEX is AWESOME...Type A-Positive, because you can't B-Negative when I'm giving you my O-O-O."  Gentlemen (and even Ladies if applicable), if a woman is on her period, and she is NOT obnoxious about it, and she is NOT Bi*ching about it, and she is NOT worried about it, then just GIVE HER THE D.  It's not 'yucky.'  It's not 'gross.'  It's a f**king PERIOD.  Sorry for being female.  The greatest men I've ever been with - when I asked them if it was a 'problem' that I was on the rag - responded instantaneously with 'Why the HELL would I care if you're on your period?' - no need for Condoms, no need for Plan-B, no need for nothing but a shower, which you would take anyway after sex, WOULDN'T YOU? ya know...EVENTUALLY?  Let the WOMEN in US make MEN out of YOU.  Don't say 'EW.' Say what Christian Drake says:  "Do not hesitate to ask me to go snorkeling down there, because if I'm gonna order the finest steak, I'M GONNA EAT IT RARE.'


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment